Gujranwala Town, New Delhi
Monday to FridayGujranwal
09:00:00 - 16:30:00
Consultant Gynaecologist and IVF specialist.Bourn Hall Clinic, Cambridge, UK. Assistant Professor, Lady Hardinge Medical College and SSK hospital, Delhi.
• Member of Association of Obstricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD).• Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI). • Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (RCOG, London). • Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS). • Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS). • Member of Indian College of Obstetricians & Gyaecology (MICOG...View More
• Presented Paper on “Pattern of endometrial receptivity in women with infertility and pregnancy outcome” at ISMAAR, 4th World Congress of International Society on Mild Approaches to Assisted Reproduction, held at Calcutta, 14th-16th January, 2011. Awarded 1st Prize.
• Presented paper on “Pattern of cyclin E, p27 and integrin ?v?3 in women with infertility and pregnancy outcome” at Fertivision – The 6th Annual Conference of Indian Fertility Society, Nagpur, 19th-21st November 2010 . Awarded 1st Prize.
• Presented poster on “Emergency aortic valve replacement and caesarian section in a primigravida with severe aortic stenosis – A case report.” at 52nd All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology (AICOG), 5th – 8th January 2009 .Awarded Karan Gupta Memorial Prize (1st).
• 3rd Prize in quiz on “Gynaecologic endocrinology” at 23rd Annual AICC RCOG Conference at Indore, 29th Feb- 2nd March 2008.
• Presented competition paper on “Evaluation of intravaginal misoprostol for medical management of pregnancies less than 20 weeks of gestation with absent cardiac activity” at the 28th annual conference of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), 18th –19th November, 2006 . Awarded 1st prize
• Presented paper on “Fetomaternal outcome in pregnancies complicated with anemia in a tertiary center” at the 26th annual conference of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), 9th –10th October, 2004 Awarded 1st prize (free communications).View More
Dr Puneet K. Kochhar is a clinician par excellence with extensive experience in the field of ART. She has previously worked asAssistant Professor at the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi and as Consultant Gynaecologist and IVF specialist at the world’s First IVF center at Bourn Hall Clinic in Cambridgeshire, UK, and has performed thousands of ART-related procedures (ovum pick ups, embryo transfers, hysteroscopies and laparoscopies) while consistently delivering high pregnancy rates.View More
Dr. Puneet K Kochhar is a gynaecologist with a special interest in IVF. He is one of the top infertility doctors of Delhi. He has an international experience, which he is utilising here to make the best fertility centres. His setup has himself as an IVF specialist, an embryology team and latest technology. Wide array of treatment offered by him are genetic counselling and testing, advanced assiste...View More
Scope of services